[hpsdr] Is this list dead?

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Nov 26 12:34:43 PST 2022

Hi Bill.

The list should still be working but the activity is very low.

Can you tell what version of Windows you are using. And what do you mean
with ETIS IP address. What hardware are you running, Hermes, or the
original Atlas bus with Mercury and Pennelope? And are you still using
PowerSDR or have you updated to Thetis and eventually to Protocol 2?

73, Kjell, LA2NI