[hpsdr] Thetis for Atlas based HPSDR

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan ram at rkrishnan.org
Tue Nov 29 22:39:37 PST 2022

Trying to revive some activity on the list. Since the development of PowerSDR seem to have ceased (though it still works beautifully well), I was wondering if we should add support for Atlas boards to Thetis and support it officially.

Has anyone added support for Atlas based hpsdr to Thetis in their private branches of the Thesis code? Looks like it already supports Hermes and support for the "old protocol" exists.

If Atlas/Merc/Penny/Alex support doesn't exist, I would love to take a stab at adding support for Atlas based boards to Thetis. Looking at the code (setup.cs), some Atlas code seem to exist but some are commented out.. It shouldn't be too hard to add support.

73
--
  Ram VU2JXN