[hpsdr] PureSignal for HPSDR/Penelope/Mercury

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun May 28 06:43:16 PDT 2023

Jim,

(no disrespect meant...)

I think that you would discover that it is way more than a second Mercury being plugged in.  This was discussed on this list in the far-distant-past (like before 2015?)  That's roughly when this was all discussed.  I think that by reading the archives (if they are intact), you will answer your own questions.

This would be for you to attempt, I think.  Don't hold your breath for others to try.

73,
George K9TRV