[hpsdr] FPGA

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Nov 16 06:13:19 PST 2023

Ok Don, seems that the figure behind ...Q indicates the number of pins.
More at table 1-2
https://www.mouser.de/datasheet/2/612/cyc3_ciii51001-1299430.pdf

In my opinion the number of LE is important to cover all available
features of the Hermes P1 firmware up to v. 3.3 as Phil, VK6PH, always
pointed out that the free room in the EP3C40 is very limited.

Helmut, DC6NY