[hpsdr] CW keying for HPSDR

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Thu Oct 26 18:15:07 PDT 2023

All:

Some time ago, I read about using a serial port to key the TAPR HPSDR
connected only by ethernet to the computer.  I can't find it, and struck
out on Google and Duck Duck Go.

Does anyone remember or have any info on this?

Also, I /think/ read that it would not work on Atlas bus based systems,
but that was long ago, and wonder if that is still true. I'm willing to
try and find out, if I can determine what pins to connect to my WinKeyer.

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org