[hpsdr] Settings

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sat Oct 28 14:58:48 PDT 2023

All:

I am looking at moving my HPSDR processing from a massive computer
(originally built as a gaming machine with 4 monitors) to something more
reasonasble with 2 displays, which is more than enough for N1MM and
OpenHPSDR.

I don't want to recreate all settings the hard way, so have been looking
for where settings are saved and the various audio profiles are saved.
Striking out.

Can someone point me to where and how these things are saved that I can
just copy over?

Thanks & very 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org