[hpsdr] tapr site registration

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon May 27 08:55:08 PDT 2024

Willi,
Good luck on your studies and exam session, then!

I understand.  I was first licensed in 1965.  That license (Novice) expired in 1966, while I was preparing to go to the Boy Scout World Jamboree in 1967 as a French Interpreter.  Abher, Ich kann Ein bischen Deutch sprachen.  But I can't spell for a darn!  I lived in Wien in 1985-1987, working for Philips.

I'd pose your question on the openhpsdr list hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org (go join if not yet a member...) and ask that question there.  I think to a large extent the answer is 'mostly no'.  But to some extent 'yes'.  You really need Hermes or better to use Thetis, from what I understand.