[hpsdr] Date fixing

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 16:34:18 PDT 2006

I managed to change enough files using  "ftweak"  on Windows XP to allow
the Quartus Web edition to compile all of projects.  That was really
painful to figure out.  Somehow, sometime,   a bunch of my files got
dated October 6, 2006 and the web license must be renewed after 150
days.  It used the modify time to figure this out.

I really do wish Altera would release a Linux web edition.

Bob

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los
Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly
the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat." - Einstein