[hpsdr] I didn't think it would happen again "PING"

Nyall Davies nyalldavies at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 09:15:32 PDT 2006

May I encourage you by saying that we were digitally null steering in Radar
some 10 years ago when I left the industry. We talked in terms of having N
auxiliary antennas to put N nulls in the beam to get rid of jammers - the
algorithms became quite compicated then.

When I first started exporing digital radio and saw that the AD6620 could
process two channels (although at half rate) my immediate reaction was that
I could have a null cancellor without any more hardware.

Nyall
G8IBR