[hpsdr] Atlas Power Supply

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Mon Dec 4 07:21:42 PST 2006

>From a lurker:  I don't see any reason to put a potentially noise source
in an RF box.  Since this project is going for maximum performance, a
linear supply with all of the iron in a separate box makes sense to me.

Do the negative supplies have to be "power good" on before the positive
ones?  Guessing that PC requirements hold here or are we just using legacy
standards?

N0UU

As an aside, finally listened to Gerald's Teamspeak presentation.
Surprised to hear him refer to the project as something like just a good
sound card.  Did I hear that right?