[hpsdr] Cyclone II with Nios core for SDR - Correction

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Tue Dec 19 19:24:17 PST 2006

I got an email from Jean Labrosse himself to say:

    "You can use uC/OS-II for free for non commercial use."

My scheduled download of the Nios II Embedded Design Suite last night
broke, so I don't know yet whether that download version includes
uC/OS-II. I'll try again tonight...and ask Altera to put it back in the
Nios II EDS that comes with the Cyclone II Starter Kit.

Murray