[hpsdr] Lurkers and volunteers: What in heaven's name happened to good old Proto!

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 07:58:55 PDT 2006

Please excuse my ignorant question, but I have
not seen any current limiting in the HPSDR project,
other than that from the PC power supply.
It seems like 10 Amps could do a lot of damage if I
bumped my scope probe shield against the wrong spot.
Are the on-board regulators the sacrificial current
limiting devices?

Mike - AA8K