[hpsdr] Lurkers and volunteers: What in heaven's name happened to good old Proto!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 16:08:39 PDT 2006

Mike

We had quite a few messages on the list regarding plugging a 25 am 3.3 volt
(or name your voltage poison) on the list when we decided to use the readily
available power from an ATX power supply.

No, nothing was decided regarding current limiting.... Watch out for not
only smoke, but EXPLOSIONS!

Any Ideas for still using an ATX rather than a highly regulated bench
supplies on the alternate Atlas pins?

Thanks
Eric