[hpsdr] Lurkers and volunteers: What in heaven's name happened to good old Proto!

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 16:26:27 PDT 2006

Eric,

Well, I haven't seen any fuses on PC motherboards
or plug-in cards.  I figured that either the
components are very reliable, or the solution to
a high current fault is board swapping.

I guess that we should just be careful in our
soldering and where we stick our probe (words
to live by).

My local power company (Detroit Edison) gives
three attempts to burn a fault clear before
requiring a manual reset.

Mike - AA8K