[hpsdr] Type of kits forthcoming?...

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 20:55:28 PDT 2006

With a choice of B and D, I choose B.

I drive a vehicle with electric start, power steering,
power brakes, automatic transmission, cruise control,
climate control, intermittent wipers, power mirrors,
and power windows.

I used to drive vehicles without the above.  I can still
shift, keep my foot on the accelerator, and turn my wipers
on and off; I would rather just let the vehicle do it.
Much easier for me to ham at the same time.

Just as we no longer do boards with all discrete components,
we can utilize the machines to do the tedious labor.
For me, the project is not about my ability to find parts
at a supplier and solder them.  I'll do it if I need to,
but I'd rather spend my time coming up with new things
it can do and combining it with other projects.

Mike - AA8K

The other choice (NEAT PART) is that HPSDR is