[hpsdr] To kit or not to kit...............

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 08:10:47 PDT 2006

Hello Horst,

I didn't say in my mail that it is not possible and I agree fully with you
that it should be encouraged to build your own hardware if possible.

My point is that it is a unique opportunity to maybe have complete board('s)
of professional production quality manufactured for maybe a very acceptable
price, because of the expected volume('s).

And don't forget that not all people are in this project for the making of
hardware.

73's

Henry.