[hpsdr] parts kit vs mounted SMT

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Thu Jun 8 23:47:18 PDT 2006

I could see a situation where joe-ham orders, we ship the 'kit' to his
selected joe-microscope-eyes.  J-m-e puts the desired parts on and sends
it on to joe-ham who pays j-m-e for his services and shipping to final
destination.  I think TAPR would be hesitant to have an approved vendors
list, but I suspect that information could be passed back and forth on
this list.

John, W9DDD