[hpsdr] Fwd: Horton Local Oscillator

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 07:27:04 PDT 2006

Well here's my 2 cents on what I though each card was going to be doing:

MERCURY is going to be the 0-30MHZ general coverage panoramic receiver?

HORTON is going to be the 192kHz receiver with two version (HF bands and VHF+ bands)?

CASMIR is going to be a transmitter with two versions (HF bands and VHF+ bands)!

I think we're missing MERCURY functionality for everything above 30MHz

The current discussion on HORTON is missing the VHF and up aspects of the LO.

CASMIR is going to use the common LO design being discussed.

Quick, somebody distract Bob, Lyle, Phil & Phil so the rest of us can finish catching up!  : )

Alex, N3NP