[hpsdr] Fwd: Horton LO - further thoughts

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 16:34:51 PDT 2006

There are two events here.  Change the DDS or Covington_Harman VCO and
the second is the software NCO.  The eventS (large S emphasizing plural)
will be run asynchronously.  There will be no way to guarantee that
these events will be isochronous, much less simultaneous.  This will
introduce large phase distortions as the tuning pop propagates through
the filters.  I think this is hard.

Bob
N4HY