[hpsdr] Frontpages of project documentation

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Tue May 2 13:23:30 PDT 2006

Hi, group

I designed a bunch of cover pages for the various projects (just for fun).

OZY is not clear yet. Phil, which OZY do you mean (I hope not your BMW bike)?

I have a front page with Ozy the comic herald or Ramses II (called Ozymandias) for choice.
  But a mummy does not seem to be a good object for the FPGA_USB board. I don't hope it
will end up as such.

http://www.needles.de/pics/Frontpages.pdf

For the real Janus I would need two profile images of Bill KD5TFD and Phil VK6APH. Who has
got some?

73
Horst
DL6KBF