[hpsdr] Frontpages of project documentation

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:42:15 PDT 2006

Hi Horst,

On 5/2/06, H. Gruchow <horst at needles.de> wrote:

> Hi, group
>
> I designed a bunch of cover pages for the various projects (just for fun).

Cool

> OZY is not clear yet. Phil, which OZY do you mean (I hope not your BMW bike)?

Unfortunately I don't have the BMW bike anymore.  Most of those
pictures in that folder are from a previous life (2003 or earlier
before I moved to Romania).  LOL...

> I have a front page with Ozy the comic herald or Ramses II (called Ozymandias) for choice.
>   But a mummy does not seem to be a good object for the FPGA_USB board. I don't hope it
> will end up as such.

LOL...  I hope not either, but it is a reference to Ozymandias and
Shelley's poem:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

of course, that is until something (newer, faster, better, etc...)
comes along a replaces the OZY board.  [Maybe a PCI Express interface
with a Stratix II GS FPGA???]

> http://www.needles.de/pics/Frontpages.pdf
>
> For the real Janus I would need two profile images of Bill KD5TFD and Phil VK6APH. Who has
> got some?
>
> 73
> Horst
> DL6KBF