[hpsdr] lurker off line

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 16:25:32 PDT 2006

hi all,
  well missed out on the extender board due to dead dsl connection. It actually may work in my Racal RA6830. I see two more boards will be offered. it would be nice to see a price target to get an idea of what the cost will add up to. I see every one of them useful to me but need to feed the family so it would be nice to know up front.
  $20 bucks a board is no big deal but $100 might slow me down a bit.

  I suggested ESD terminations on LSI interfaces to the board connector. please trust me. "Danger Will Robenson"  Most hams will handle this stuff like a 6146 and wonder why it dies a strange death.  frank