[hpsdr] VHF/UHF Upconverters / Downconverters

Robert W McGwier n4hy at idaccr.org
Wed May 10 12:53:37 PDT 2006

Alex:

The boards formerly known as Flex400, Flex900, Flex2400 which plug into
the USRP use IQ mixers.  With care in the design,  the image is more
than sufficiently far down for use in amateur radio applications.  I
helped Matt test and get the settings right on some parts when  I
visited Eric Blossom and Matt in "GnuRadio Haven".   These boards are
most capable.  I will be making a 435 Mhz up and 2401 MHz down
transponder out of two of them an a USRP for demo purposes!

Bob