[hpsdr] [OZY] Initial OZY Schematic Posted For Review and Comments- May 10, 2006

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Wed May 10 15:10:57 PDT 2006

Phil,

I yield on the SRAM for the FX2 question. As long as the I2C EEPROM is
there, I'll get by. And with the intrinsic RAM of the FPGA, I doubt that
anything more is needed on that side either.

	Chris - AE6VK

P.S. - I'm about to order an I2C EEPROM for my Xylo so I can play around
with boot processes and things. I want to see if I can get Cypress'
"Streaming Over USB" Reference Design going on the Xylo.