[hpsdr] What can we do with 2 cards

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat May 13 10:13:05 PDT 2006

Certainly a reasonable question.  In my mind I viewed Janus as the audio
board and Ozy as the Logic and I/O board ... certainly not a (good) reason
to consider trying to put some I/O on the Janus.  A practical reason for
not doing it is we may be out of space, particularly for connectors on the
Janus -- I put a screen shot of the current layout for the Janus here:
http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HpsdrWiki:Community_Portal#JANUS_-_SDR-1000_ADC.2FDAC_Interface
Not sure there's space on the board for more connectors.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)