[hpsdr] Janus Rev B Update

vk4str vk4str at netspace.net.au
Wed May 17 06:32:44 PDT 2006

Hi Phil,

Thank you for the explanation. It seems that with your given
specification there should not be any of the known PWM problems to be
expected that I have read about in a number of newsgroups. These
obviously come from insufficient oversampling or lack of processing
power etc. The Cyclone II hopefully has more than enough power so as not
to starve the PWM oversampling.

I will miss watching the progress of HPDSR while I am on an overseas
trip for the next 4 weeks. Sadly I will miss out on Dayton though.

Hope to be able to catch up when I am back.

73, Helmut