[hpsdr] [OZY] Schematic Update May 18, 2006 - REVXA.5

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:22:14 PDT 2006

Chris,

The JTAG chain on the Atlas bus does connect to the FPGA... therefore
we can program the JTAG chain on the Atlas bus over USB.  The Cyclone
II FPGA on OZY is configured by the FX2 over USB, Active or Passive
Serial, it's JTAG pins, and/or the configuration device.  The
configuration device can be programmed by an external programmer or
the FX2 also.  I don't see where the problem is?

73 de Phil N8VB