[hpsdr] Kool-Aid (r) Stand Open!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Wed May 31 15:52:06 PDT 2006

Cecil!

These were pretty much destined for the R&D department. If you had not
transferred to the R&D department, they were probably 'hidden'. (kiddin -
smile)

Atlas, Janus, and Ozymandias are now open.

Atlas for active orders shipping in about 2 weeks.
Janus and Ozy for initial interest, (not a commitment to buy) since we don't
know exactly how we will handle mfg, price, distribution. Janus and Ozy are
just going into or nearing Alpha stage, with alpha testers chosen by the
Project leaders.

The order pages are on http://www.hamsdr.com/ Projects>HPSDR If you edit
your order and the order for that item is not shaded out you can put a
quantity in and SAVE.

After opening up the stand last night, there were 9 orders for boards this
morning at 5:30 a.m. EDT after dupe removal, by the time I got to work at 8
there were 14 orders. I pulled the emergency ripcord and had Dale 'grey out'
the Pinocchio orders, and even took his order away. I did background those 2
boards to Alex N3NP and Steve N7HPR, since they are project leaders, if they
don't accept the boards then they might sell them off!

Also sent all names and addresses of the 'Pinocchio Lottery' winners to Lyle
this morning.

It is up to Lyle if he wants to run with it again. Or for that matter
someone else might want to run a set. I'd be glad to 'un-gray' the Pinnochio
area again and open for interest, IF someone want's to manage the buy.
Remember this board is pretty much targeted for folks doing design and
troubleshooting. At this point I am focused on getting the Atlas deal
solidified (next 2 days for posting), and out the door in mid-June.

Thanks
Eric

P.S. The next time we have a limited number offer the HPSDR 'orders' page
will automatically limit orders!