[hpsdr] New addresses

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery at smartlogic.com
Tue Nov 28 01:49:43 PST 2006

Hi all

I am trying to standardise on addresses now as I have a new ISP and my own domain. I will leave this list address as it is at the moment (bob.cowdery at smartlogic.com). This is my works address and generally speaking I pick stuff up from here most of the time. My private email address for all things radio related is now bob at g3ukb.co.uk and my web site is hosted at www.g3ukb.co.uk. No other addresses should be used, although my tiscali accounts are not turned off yet they will be soon.

73 de Bob