[hpsdr] hpsdr Digest, Vol 9, Issue 18

Michael Lowe mlowe at mllowe.com
Tue Nov 28 17:49:13 PST 2006

Jonathan:
If you haven't volunteered yet to work on coding the software in your so
called 'proper way', spending lots and lots of time - you may have to learn
to live with Windows. Or, get your solutions from other volunteers that work
on the alternate you wish. Windows is a fairly robust OS, and in use by a
fair number of folks with little of the drama lots of the alternative
systems seem to have, and lots of us know what we are talking about, all in
good fun, of course.
Regards,
Michael
Black Forest CO