[hpsdr] Janus & Ozy.

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.unizh.ch
Sat Nov 11 23:39:30 PST 2006

No data for Ozy, but by just looking at the photos, one can find out:

The FPGA is USD13.90 from Digikey in single units. The USB controller is
20.80 USD at quantities of 72.. Assuming another 20-30 USD for the
remaining parts and 20 USD for the board, I guess Janus and Ozy will end
up being on par concerning price.. and still a very good 'bang for the
buck' (I hope this phrase is ok.. :) )

All: Relax yourself and wait for TAPR to announce prices. I am sure,
nobody will sell his ATLAS.. :) Seen SDR-1000 yesterday in action and
can't wait to see it improve with these little two kiddies.

73s Achim, DH2VA