[hpsdr] New RF Digitizer

Nyall Davies nyalldavies at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 07:41:21 PST 2006

Hello Ahti,
130 MHz compared with 100 gives another 1.13 dB of processing gain.
or compared with SDR-IQ at 67 MHz   2.87 dB
I should say that the 78.2 dB SN figure used for the LTC2207 is the
"headline" figure and is the best achievable. Depending on the mode used and
input frequency may not be as good as that.
The comparison between SDR-IQ and HPSDR shows how dependant we are on the
performance of the A/D to squeeze the odd dB.
I see Phil N8VB has given some other advantages of the HPSDR

73 Nyall G8IBR