[hpsdr] Odyssey Siren Proto 1

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:28:18 PDT 2006

I am interested in the use of the dsPIC33.  John Fisher, K5JHF was
very enthusiastic about the dsPIC33, but I have not been following his
progress lately.

Forgive my ignorance, but does the dsPIC33 have a free compiler
available?  I guess I should go and download some of the datasheets.

73 de Phil N8VB