[hpsdr] Penelope - Verilog block diagram

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:46:09 PDT 2007

Phil!

This is really nice! You sure have put a LOT of time into Pen and it shows!
The block diagram makes it much more understandable, as the project gets
more complex. Also should allow me, and others to relate and 'drill down' to
the various verilog modules as they become available to learn how it works.
It becomes a excellent 'training' tool. For me that it is how we lurkers
benefit from your efforts. Looks like you have thought of everything in Pen.
She is pretty! I look forward to having one!

Thanks!
Eric