[hpsdr] SDR Linux User Group Meeting at 0100Z on TeamSpeak Featuring Ozy Testing

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 11:16:35 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Well,
I am moving up in the world.  For last week's meeting I  was connected
to the internet via a "borrowed" wireless connection that was picked up
in the parking lot of the Best Western in beautiful downtown Show Low,
Arizona.  (It really is a nice part of the world.)  I am assuming it is
Show Low's version of a community LAN.

This week I am helping
Scotty with the testing of the Ozy boards.  He has graciously offered
me a network connection at their facility in Tempe.  So for a report on
Ozy testing coupled with a discussion of current Linux topics, tune in
this evening, morning or afternoon depending on your location at 0100Z.

>From your mobile reporter,

73,

Dan N4XWE

http://mail.yahoo.com