[hpsdr] Proper posting address for this list

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Dec 20 04:31:45 PST 2007

Don,

   maybe this has been discussed in the past, and the decision to have it working as it is now is fixed, but, if not,
could it be possible to have the Reply-To field pointing to the list, i.e. hpsdr at hpsdr.org  ?

Presently if I press Reply and I don't change anything, my answer goes to the originator of the message.
IMHO the purpose of a list is to discuss of the subject of the list itself *publicly*, and so it would make sense to do
the change.  Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD