[hpsdr] ozy / janus

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Wed Feb 14 08:36:11 PST 2007

Len Nunn wrote:

> Sorry if this is stating the obvious and I have misunderstood the question!
>
> Kind regards,
> Len  G6YZB

  Len,

     thanks for your information. Well, what I would like to do is quite simple... I would like to be able to control
the couple Ozy/Janus without using the PowerSDR software. For controlling, I mean just the basic things, like
initializing both cards, downloading the standard code into Ozy, changing the sampling speed of Janus, getting sound
data from it and the likes... nothing fancy, I would like just to use Ozy/Janus pretending to be the PowerSDR program,
without actually being...

TNX
73  Alberto  I2PHD