[hpsdr] Bare Boards

Mark Ericksen merickse at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 03:44:12 PST 2007

I would like to support what is said below.  I would love to build these
boards, but at my age, with my poor eyes and shaky hands I don't think I can
do it.  I don't have a microscope anyway.  I have therefore logged a request
fot a set of assembled boards.  I am looking forward to using them with my
SDR-1000 radio.  I hope at some point a case that can house these boards is
made available.

I have been wondering about a few things.

1.  Will there be any warranty associated with the assembled boards?  Is
there any way to purchase a warranty?

2.  What if one of the boards that I receive is DOA.  How could I get it
replaced if it is defective through no fault of my own.

3.  If one of the boards becomes defective at some point is there anyone
willing to repair it, for a fee of course?

I sure miss my Heathkit days. :-(

Thanks