[hpsdr] Bare Boards

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 04:09:05 PST 2007

I pondered going with the bare boards, but time is
short for me.  I'd rather spend it experimenting
with Janus and Ozy.

I have been leadsmithing for a half century.
It's not as significant to me as the other things.
Besides, I've been getting plenty of practice on
the Delta 44 I/F, Atlas, UCB, and non-SDR projects.

Mike - AA8K