[hpsdr] Call for Project Leaders

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:53:03 PST 2007

Ben

This is a great idea! All you have to do is declare yourself a project
leader, describe the project, Come up with a name, get Don to give you a Tab
on the website. Nothing to it! (smile)

Lyle eloquently described the phenomena which has become HPSDR at Dayton
last year. Take a listen:

http://hpsdr.org/

The audio is posted about 1/2 way down the page.

I was very involved in the enclosure and form factor discussions last year
about this time, and can 'fill you in'.

This is a project I would like to become involved in.

Gotta go to work now. I think there would be a lot of interest in this. And
we can do some "market research" and polling. Since I don't have any
particular skill in EE this is more along my lines. I'm Just excited to be a
contributor at whatever level fits.

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW