[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Mon Feb 26 17:35:04 PST 2007

Ben Hall wrote:
>> I would also suggest folks on the Reflector publish a 'wish list' of
>> features they would like to see if we customize an enclosure.
>>

> I wholeheartedly agree!  Send your wishes and I'll compile.

$0.02:
I'd like to have a 90°  adapter board that will put the cards in the
same plane as Atlas. Maybe a "T" piece that would result in a butterfly,
keeping the height to a minimum with a usable collection of cards. My
aim is to fit an HPSDR system into a 5.25" drive housing which in turn
will go into an external drive unit. I'm not sure if this is achievable
or whether the power supply in these external drive units will be suitable.

Murray VK6HL