[hpsdr] Card dimensions, current and future.

Orval Chadsey n6ozi at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 17:41:14 PST 2007

Regarding the case and cables front/rear vs front
panel/display/switches:

I like to have my cake and eat it too...

Make a front panel that is hinged at one side, with a cable access
cutout opposite the hinge.
Allow space behind the panel for a front panel interface board.
Both a blank and a pre-punched panel could be made available. (if a
standard layout is agreed upon)
It could even be designed for both right and left handed hinges.

73
Orval Chadsey N6OZI
San Francisco, CA

http://www.w6rhc.org/page3.htmlOn Mon, 2007-02-26 at 19:15 -0600, Ben