[hpsdr] can't select J/O button.

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 16:53:12 PDT 2007

I had exactly the same problem and posted a fix that always works for me a week or so ago..
  1 Set up 1.6 with a no name sound card 48 KHz sample and close program
  2. Init OZY
  3  Open 1.6  and go to set up panel panel and select J/O button

  Whenever you power up the computer init ozy first then open 1.6. works every time for me.
  My computer dogs at 96K and won't run at 192 K so having multiple windows open may have also been a problem. I'm running a 1 Ghz dell with 500 meg of ram. and is at 80 % trying to run gates bloatwear at 96K. I get data drop outs so went back to 48K. Frank WA!GFZ