[hpsdr] DttSP.dll error

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Mon Jul 2 18:16:41 PDT 2007

Revised my SDR computer:  3.2 GHz Pentium D with 2 Gig 800 MHz RAM.
Loaded XP Professional (possibly media version..from Tiger as OEM sealed
package).  Followed the Janus&Ozy setup Rev1.1.  Correct lights blinking
after running intozy.bat.

PWRSDR hangs at:  "  unable to load 'DttSP.dll:  The specified.......

at PowerSDR.DttSP.SetupConsole()
at PowerSDR.DttSP.init()
at PowerSDR.Console..ctor....
at PowerSDR.Console..Main....  "

Any ideas where I went wrong?  I have .Net 2 loaded.  There were a couple
of error messages with intozy.bat, but they flew by without my
intervention and too fast to read (unlike to good old 4.7 MHz days!)

Thanks,

N0UU