[hpsdr] Blackfin

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan vu3rdd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:03:57 PDT 2007

On 7/11/07, Lyle Johnson <kk7p at wavecable.com> wrote:

> Sasquatch is not happening very quickly, and isn;t on the front burner
> around here (K3 has consumed my life) :-(
>
> Anyway, this sounds like a great idea, and probably should be pursued.

One thing I over looked (thanks to Steve KA6S) is that, there is going
to be a huge software effort to port/rewrite dttsp in fixed point.
Sasquash does not have that problem. TI C67xx floating point tools can
be used to cross compile DTTSP for C67xx and some C-level
optimizations can be done specific to C67xx without even writing any
assembly code for it.

--
  Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD