[hpsdr] Demeter = HPSDR power supply(?)

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Fri Jun 8 08:12:04 PDT 2007

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your reply. A switcher might be a solution... allthough, a
non-switching supply will cause less spurs/birdies....

One thing, if it will be a switched mode power supply, the switching
frequency should be tunable, this provides the means to get any spurs
outside the band of reception. Some commercial HAM-power supplies have
this feature.

The 24 volt for the OCXO is based on the HP oscillators (e.g. the 10811)
which show up frequently on the surplus-market. But the +15Volts should
be available as well.

I printed both references to read during the weekend. Have a nice weekend,

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m