[hpsdr] Demeter = HPSDR power supply(?)

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Fri Jun 8 10:04:43 PDT 2007

I would consider that a good time base source will probably have its
own regulator on board to minimize load changes affecting the time
base, so a power supply modestly filtered to source it may be a good
plan to support the higher voltage of the OCXO... let the OCXO board
deal with precision voltages needed...localized precision regulation
is a lot easier to keep stable....

Maybe a 28vdc to source any other higher voltage supplies would do,
and provide enough capacity to handle the other higher voltage tasks...

Doug
KD8B