[hpsdr] O/J Power SDR CPU usage

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Tue Jun 26 02:13:24 PDT 2007

Hi

I can confirm the datas.
Running here a Intel P4 3 Ghz ASUS P4C800 Motherboard Hypertread on
Installed the newes SW version 701
When using the the HPSDR interface on a 1.8 Ghz Celeron ASUS Board, I
reach the limit
getting far above 100% when using SDR/Ozy/Janus + VAC 4.03 and Mixw or
Multipsk

                                SDR1000 Delta M44
    SDR1000 Ozy/Janus

SDR Stand alone:         10 -15%