[hpsdr] Req: Knowledge base on Wiki - Was:[Re: 4 watts out w/ 0 mic gain]

Andreas Troschka smtp01 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 28 05:30:30 PDT 2007

Lets ask AE5K (the "HPSDR Wiki Sysop")  to open for edit a page on the
Wiki where everybody can put their experiences. From there one of the
registered users of the page can pic what can be found of value and
populate  a specific new page containing a knowledge base of various
topics that can't found accomodation somewhere else in the HPSDR site.

vy 73s de IK2WQI - Andreas Troschka