[hpsdr] ALEX - Call for comments

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Mon Mar 5 19:35:39 PST 2007

This looks good from what I can tell.  I would like to see some additional
filter space on the board, for SWL or WWV, or other uses.  I'm not sure that
just two user-defined are enough, but I will think more about that.  Putting
WWV at the various freqs would be good.  Also, AM broadcast and lowfer
freqs.  Some of these are already close enough to ham bands to be included,
but maybe some are not?

Will this board also be the "combiner", or Rx/Tx antenna switch between the
low-power transmitter out and receiver antenna in?  I'm still learning about
the various HPSDR boards, so pardon me if this is a dumb question.

Thanks.
73s
Terry
WB4JFI